Forums Latest Members

I'm interested in the Planet Ocean 42mm with 2500D movement

1. SVaughan Oct 1, 2014

I've been researching this forum and others and seems like this is the "everyday wear" watch for me.

2. DLT222 Double D @ ΩF Staff Member Oct 1, 2014

Hello

Welcome to the forum. While we love seeing new members arrive we do have a few rules here and unfortunately you just broke one on the first post. Unlike other forums where you would have been shot at dawn, we are a little forgiving.

Here is what i have done.

Edited your thread as it was asking for a WTB (Want To Buy) and deleted it along with your email. I will also mention that these rules are enforced always!

Please do not post asking for 'anyone selling' as you cannot post in the WTB section until you have 200 posts.

In the mean time feel free to browse the forum and learn a multitude of things from experts and newbies alike.

Thx

DD

3. Fusion Oct 2, 2014

Hey man I have an aqua terra with the 2500C movement and the D is even more robust. It's an awesome designed movement that you will be happy with. The PO is a cool watch and I think the 2500D PO is a great value for what you get. I don't know what variations of the 2500 the PO came with but IMO if you find one that is 2500C, don't write it off. The hype over stoppage is over discussed and even if it does stop, all it needs is to have the pallet fork cleaned!!

GL with your search.