Im about to buy this watch and the seller claims its original

Hi i hope you all are good.
I found a really good mechanical watch and the seller said its an authentic omega watch and he only changed the straps because they got too old and he left the metallic part that says omega attache to the new straps.
I hope i get an answer and thank you all.

Don't be daft. It's a horrible fake.

That is (De) Vile.

Ask the seller if he has any nice bridges to offer...

📖 do more of this before considering a vintage watch.

The OP must be trolling us.
In terms of recent history, we have a “winner”.

The OP must be trolling us.
The local seller provide real and authentic watches that i already confirmed about them with some old watch like this one but i never saw an omega watch like this one when i asked him he start
Praising it like i found the hidden gem

The local seller provide real and authentic watches that i already confirmed about them with some old watch like this one but i never saw an omega watch like this one when i asked him he start
Ok .. This Watch Is A fake. This seller is either a crook or simply doesn’t know what he is doing.

iI’d be dubious about the authenticity of any watch from a seller trying to pass this off as a “hidden gem”. This is an obvious fake, even for someone not familiar with Omega vintage watches.

🤨

What's the question you hope to get an answer to?

Just another morning on the Omega Forums. Yawn, now I can roll over and catch a few more zzzs