Forums Latest Members

If you need an Omega, buy it from Demollo!

1. Bh10474 Mar 18, 2021

I recently purchased the Omega Speedmaster Apollo 11 50th anniversary watch in steel from @demollo (aka Darek) and to sum up my entire experience the transaction was 100% professional from start to finish. This being my first purchase from a watch forum (I've previously only ever purchased from AD/Boutique) I had concerns about being scammed like most other first time buyers. But Darek's excellent communication throughout the entire process and his numerous references on this forum were all very assuring. Not only did Darek provide clear and easy to follow instructions for payment, but he followed up with me almost every day throughout the shipping process to let me know where the package was and to reassure me that he was tracking it on his end as well. Darek's expertise and experience really came through during the customs and tariffs process, which in itself can be a nightmare to navigate. And when the watch finally arrived, it was in the exact condition that was described with no issues. Wearing the watch right now, I'm absolutely in love and it wouldn't have been possible without Darek. I have no regrets about this purchase.

So if you're sitting on a post from Darek right now trying to decide if you should buy or not, let me assure you from personal experience that you can't go wrong buying from @demollo . He's a good guy and I hope to do business with him again soon.

https://omegaforums.net/threads/bnib-omega-speedmaster-apollo-11-50th-le-310-20-42-50-01-001.126261/

IMG_0062.jpg
    demollo likes this.