Forums Latest Members
  1. Lessismore Pro Constellation picker-outter! Sep 24, 2014

An Omega ref 2451 with a cal 321. Looks in decent shape, the case is a bit polished but not too bad.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/131304047231

What do you guys think? I think the same watch was for sale on here and on the bay back in Sept/November 2013....

Best

Lest

Darlinboy likes this.
  2. Waynepjr Sep 24, 2014

I am not sure, maybe some of the other members know better than I but this seller might have a connection to a large retail vintage store in LA. Seems the watches for sale are all from there or he is their best customer. Just me..... :thumbsdown:

Wayne

3. Waynepjr Sep 24, 2014

BTW, made him offers on two watches last week..... He should have taken them. ;)

4. Lessismore Pro Constellation picker-outter! Sep 24, 2014

5. Darlinboy Pratts! Will I B******S!!! Sep 24, 2014

I bought a watch from this seller a while back, but immediately returned it. Turned out to have an incorrect bezel that was obvious in hand, though not apparent in the listing pics. Haven't seen it relisted... and not sure he knew it was incorrect...but as always caveat emptor, feedback notwithstanding.

Waynepjr likes this.
  6. Waynepjr Sep 26, 2014

Think he his just a large collector downsizing. I have done some more research into his purschases and he has bought from ebay to some larger expensive brick and mortar retail vendors. For the most part a good eye. Some that make you go hmmmm...... But haven't we all done that. LOL!

Lessismore likes this.