Forums Latest Members

If anyone needs dirt cheap but serviceable bands here is the link

1. Professor Jun 10, 2021

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1844426385...var=692144768255&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649Purchases made through these links may earn this site a commission from the eBay Partner Network
    Less than $3 USD.

While I seriously doubt the "Genuine leather" claim these are comfortable and sturdy and pass for leather very nicely.
    Can't beat these for a disposable band you'd throw in on a watch you want to sell or just to mount on watches in your collection that you haven't chosen an upscale band for yet.
    I like the one I got well enough that I've worn it daily for several months, and so far it shows no wear, scars or blemishes as most cheap bands do after a couple of weeks. I've just ordered two more in fact.

Syzygy likes this.
  2. Jkbenn02 Jun 10, 2021

Too cheap

3. JetLinks Jun 10, 2021

Definitely a miss for me, there's plenty of much better options if you like that stuff on AliExpress.

4. Evitzee Jun 10, 2021

A $5,000+ watch head deserves better than a $3 strap. Let's be rational here.

5. noelekal Home For Wayward Watches Jun 10, 2021

Item location Shanghai, China

"You must be crazy.

And you got no money."

6. Professor Jun 11, 2021

A number of members here collect low end watches. Some have boxes full of watches they intend to sell or trade off.
    Remember the under $50 threads.
    Would you put a $300 band on a $35 Pobeda , worn often doing yard work and fixing the plumbing?
    Would you send a watch out to a seller with no band, or a used band they'd likely toss when they get the watch?

The point of even mentioning these particular cheap bands are they are of much better quality and utility than the price would suggest.
    A watch head stores in a box more easily if it has a band to wrap around the watch pillow. Would you put a $300 band on a medium quality but collectable watch that will spend the majority of its existence in display box?
    Wouldn't that money be better spent on having a watch or two serviced.

warrydog likes this.