Forums Latest Members
  1. Bianconero May 17, 2019

Hello all,
    Last month I posted up pictures on here of the outside of my late grandfathers Omega that I'd recently rediscovered, as I was keen to know when it was from and what model it might be.

After a few discussions and lots of helpful messages on here I decided to take it to a Horologist for a service. I finally got around to taking it in today and the chap there was more than happy to open up the back and snapped a few photos of the serial numbers on the inside. He said the serial numbers would put it at 1947, but I still don't know what/if any specific model it is. I attach the photos below in case anyone knows. Also a rough idea of value? Not that I'm looking to sell it as it has sentimental value to me, just if its of low value I'll happily wear it daily, if its particularly valuable then maybe not so much! Either way I'm also getting a dark blue leather strap put on it.

Thanks and regards
    P.

P. Omega.jpg Omega2.jpg Omega3.jpg

2. efauser I ♥ karma!!! May 17, 2019

3. mac_omega May 17, 2019

Don´t worry about the value - wear it with pride, it is a very good looking watch and should be worn daily...
    erich