Identifying an Art Deco Omega Watch

Dear friends,

I've inherited this Omega from my father 10years ago but unfortunately I don't wear it often because of sentimental value. It always been in the family. Bought brand new by my grandmother to my grandfather sometime in 1930s.

IMG_8457.jpgIMG_8458.jpg

It seems to be an Omega Medicus but apparently those watches were famous for their railroad tracks my unit lack. Could have it been redialed in its life ? Logo seems too modern.

Also, I have a 1995 service note that notice a "original crown change", anyone could confirm me it's not ? Seems too bulky to me according to other Medicus i see online. Original probably meant "Omega" here ;)

Finally, do you have any idea about the kind of buckle i should look for in order to complete the watch with a coherent one ?

Thank you very much for your help !

Louno.
Edited:

Things that jump out at me.
The dial has been incorrectly re-finished.
The hands may be incorrect (need to find other examples).

The case is worn but that is expected for a watch of this age.
I don't know what style of buckle would be appropriate and I think a generic one would be quite acceptable.

Thank you very much for your answer. Do you have more infos about things that jumps at you regarding the dial ? It always looked very nice to me, just the logo that seems too modern, and now that i'm investigating, the railroad track.

Will wait for another opinions as i'm very curious but reminds how vintage is such a mine field. This absolutely doesn't affect the sentimental value I have for it but this watch had been in the family for ever and couldn't even suspect it's been touched over time. I guess those hadn't any collectible value back then and people just wanted them to looks clean.

As a family piece, it's not important if it's not a "premium Collector" example.

I had a close look at the hands and I think they're OK. Omega called them "Alpha" style and they were fitted to a number of Medicus examples.