Id Please

Hello All, I bought this today and would like some help if possible date etc.
The watch has no serial numbers only omega logo, Finely engraved numbers on the back (as best as I can read them) are the numbers 53691 P/S and 203587

Thanks in advantage

Yes that would likely be the reference/model.

Probably not going to find much if any information on this one.

Yes that would likely be the reference/model.

Probably not going to find much if any information on this one.
Can I ask why??

All of the information may have been in a catalog in the 1970s, since then, as it's not a collecatble watch, there hasn't been the interest for people to develop discussions, find information etc etc.

It also appears that the original Omega caliber 1374 has been replaced by an ETA 280.001 (which was the base caliber for the 1374).

All of the information may have been in a catalog in the 1970s, since then, as it's not a collecatble watch, there hasn't been the interest for people to develop discussions, find information etc etc.

It also appears that the original Omega caliber 1374 has been replaced by an ETA 280.001 (which was the base caliber for the 1374).
Thankyou Jiminoz. Any ideas on what metal or plating applied?

I'm guessing that the ETA is a cheaper movement?

Thankyou Jiminoz. Any ideas on what metal or plating applied?
Base metal with perhaps 10 or 20 microns gold plate applied, basically no gold content.

I'm guessing that the ETA is a cheaper movement?
Basically, the same movement, just without the Omega name. The Omega movement was made by ETA anyway.

Sean if you got it for less than £50/$60 and it works you did ok. If you paid more thinking it had either precious metal or collector value you did less well. Likewise if it doesn’t work after a new battery is fitted it wasn’t a great buy at any price. As noted above the ladies stuff just doesn’t have much of a following, especially in quartz form, though if you have a happy recipient for it, all good.

ps I suspect it’s a bit newer than suggested above, mid 1980s maybe.
Edited:

Thanks everyone, I paid $150 AUD so about ballpark asabove ,it's keeping great time and was told new battery fitted, my first impression was it was a fake with the Swiss letters being so close to bottom. Just appeared odd. So I'm happy it's the real deal

Interesting thing is how anyone without 20 20 vision can read it. Smallest watch face I have ever seen.