Forums Latest Members
  1. kingsrider Thank you Sir! May I have another? Apr 10, 2016

I have been looking off and on for a f300hz and thought I found a reasonable example. I know the price might be a few bucks high, but I had a boat load of Ebay bucks that had to be used.
    Ok the problem. The date. I cannot find any other examples of red date wheels on f300hz's. Furthermore the "4" does not match exactly, some other examples of 4's on other f300hz's. The watch, as far as I know has not shipped yet, and I have contacted the seller expressing my concern.
    All input and reprimands welcome.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/222074818658?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:ITPurchases made through these links may earn this site a commission from the eBay Partner Network

2. Tom Dick and Harry Apr 10, 2016

Not a bad example and don't think you have mucked up, the date in these is notoriously weak, I have had maybe 100 F300's over the years and the date function is always the one that causes me issues so its likely that the date wheel has been replaced for one from another brand (looking at it I would say Longines Ultronic)

Dial and case: fine (intact look pretty good for their age
    BCT: looks fine
    Movement: appears to be the correct Omega one and not another brand replacement

I don't think it's a bad buy and the date wheel is an east fix, Paul (aka Silverhawk) at Electric watches has new metal date wheels

3. kingsrider Thank you Sir! May I have another? Apr 10, 2016

What is BTC?

4. Tom Dick and Harry Apr 10, 2016

I mean BCT or bracelet, sorry was I a rush to respond whilst I was supposed to be decorating the baby's nursery and not on the forums

5. Nobel Prize Spell Master! Apr 10, 2016

Can't imagine a better exchange of information than this little thread!!. Well Done @Tom Dick

6. kingsrider Thank you Sir! May I have another? Apr 10, 2016

Thanks Tom! and congratulations. If this is your first child you are about to embark on a wonderful journey. I have 2.

7. Tom Dick and Harry Apr 10, 2016

Thanks buddy

This is number 2, we already have a 3 1/2 year old who keeps me very busy

Non problem re the advice, on a sub note, the model you have bought is quite a desirable one and as I mentioned it does look like nice example. I am a big fan of the F300 and although they are relatively cheap compared to their mechanical brethren lets not forget that when new these were Omegas range topper and considerably more expensive than the automatic equivalents, the is reflected in the build quality

Hope you like the watch, I don't think you will be disappointed

8. kingsrider Thank you Sir! May I have another? Apr 10, 2016

Edited Apr 10, 2016