I need help

I’m looking to buy this watch, I dot know much about it and I’m unable to find any info on it could somebody tell me about it? Like what model it is and how much you think it’s worth. Thank you
Ps: it says Swiss Made T

I dont you will get too many helpful replies without a few more photo's and also sharing what you might have gleaned in your own investigations of this watch.

if you want to know more about this watch, ask the seller to provide pictures of the movement also inside of the caseback, you can start from there. Good luck with your new journey.

Looks like it could be a reference 165.002, but as mentioned above more photo’s, especially of the movement and the inside of the case back, would help others provide a more informed opinion.

Looks like it could be a reference 165.002, but as mentioned above more photo’s, especially of the movement and the inside of the case back, would help others provide a more informed opinion.
But a 165.002 should have ‘Seamaster’ emblazoned across the face. I haven’t bothered to look to see if it’s a redial

But a 165.002 should have ‘Seamaster’ emblazoned across the face. I haven’t bothered to look to see if it’s a redial
Doh! My mistake, I didn’t even notice that the dial does not have “seamaster” printed on it.

It is a 165.002 and sterile versions without Seamaster on the dial, are uncommon but a genuine variation.

It is a 165.002 and sterile versions without Seamaster on the dial, are uncommon but a genuine variation.
Okey thank you very much, do you have any idea what this watch is worth?

Search the ref above on ebay for completed sales to get a good idea of value.
This is a 1960s watch. Can't tell if the bracelet is genuine Omega without pics of clasp and markings.