Forums Latest Members

I need help identifying this.... pre-moon bracelet?

1. dallas39 Feb 9, 2016

Hey guys, I'm not going to bore anyone with skeptic details.
    Check out these pictures and let me know if you can identify this bracelet and it's purpose.
    Based on the style of the links and the end links being 19mm, I suspect it's a premoon bracelet.

Pictures here: http://imgur.com/a/xbBqd

2. BlackTalon This Space for Rent Feb 9, 2016

LawBrk likes this.
  3. dallas39 Feb 9, 2016

Thanks BlackTalon. While I agree that the end links are the same, my bracelet links seem a little bit more squared off (like some premoon bracelets) compared to his bracelet. No?

4. BlackTalon This Space for Rent Feb 9, 2016

I don't know for sure, as your photos are taken from different angles then the photos in that thread. Plus neither set of photos is all that clear. But in going back between the two sets the two bracelets look pretty similar to my eye.

BTW, instead of providing a link to your photo host you should post your pics here in the thread. You are more likely to get responses if people can see you pics and don't have to go elsewhere to view.

5. abrod520 Feb 10, 2016

Speedmasters only came with stretch-link bracelets, no? (@Spacefruit might know better) So while this might be "pre-moon" as in pre-1969, I don't think it's from a Speedmaster.