Forums Latest Members

I Need A Little Bit of Help

1. TheCaptainOfTech Dec 30, 2014

Hello everyone on this forum,

I need some help from someone who knows a little more, well much more than I do about watches. I was wondering is this watch authentic or not I know I do not have any pictures of the movement I will try to get some from the seller

Thanks and Happy New Year Omega.jpg Omega.1.jpg Omega.2.jpg Omega.3.jpg Omega.4.jpg Omega.5.jpg Omega.6.jpg

2. repoman Dec 30, 2014

The watch is authentic, you don't need movement pics. This is commonly referred to as the Speedmaster "Reduced", reference 3510.50. If you do some googling for "speedmaster reduced" you will learn a lot about this piece, and, how most of the time, the discussion quickly moves towards buying a Speedmaster "Professional" moonwatch. There is nothing wrong with this Speedmaster reduced watch at all, if you prefer automatics, a smaller case diameter (the reduced is 38mm) and a lower price point, but still like the Omega Speedmaster "look", then this is the watch for you. If on the other hand, the added benefits of the Professional model are of value to you (as they are to most Omega owners), and the price differential is tolerable, then you might want to consider the Professional model.

TheCaptainOfTech likes this.
  3. TheCaptainOfTech Dec 31, 2014

Ok thank you for the information, I am going with a different watch the Speedmaster Professional ill post some pictures of the watch when I get it in