Forums Latest Members

I May Have An Omega Convert On My Hands!

1. aesguerra Aug 6, 2018

I have no one to blame but myself. :D

A little gesture of loving trust with the wife has taken off like a rocket. I don't know exactly what it was about wearing my FOIS for our date night that piqued her interest, but it appears a bug has been planted in her noggin and may not be coming out. :p:p:p

I was reading on the deck when she called me in and started asking watch questions. "Is quartz really inferior to a mechanical thing?" (Yes, she said that LOL) "What's a good size for a 6.5 in wrist?" "What is Sedna Gold?" It went on for almost an hour! :p :D :p

Then she asked for my input specifically on THESE.

F81D7CDD-1670-44CA-A9B3-EAC2511283D5.jpeg

I'm glad it's August, because I have a bit of time to do some saving for Xmas!!! Hey, it's technically my fault she's suddenly Omega-smitten! It's only fair that I try to gift her her first one.

Cheers,

Alex

Edited Aug 6, 2018
    chanbar, Bushido, Foo2rama and 7 others like this.
  2. The Father Went out for smokes in ‘78 not seen since Aug 6, 2018

No no no, that is not how you do it. You buy a watch for yourself and give it to her. She will say it is too big and you’ll just have to keep it.
    Holy moly, I just looked at Omega website, lowest priced model of ladymatic from OB $6400. Definitely buy one for yourself. Tell her Movado is even better.
    But.....if you really love her......get the Omega

chanbar and aesguerra like this.
  3. Darlinboy Pratts! Will I B******S!!! Aug 6, 2018

You’re either lucky:)

... or doomed:(.

Only time will tell. :cautious:

aesguerra likes this.
  4. Buck2466 Aug 6, 2018

If I were you I would try to get her more interested in the men's lineup. Start telling her those ones above are really small and the trend for women is men's watches. If it works, you'll just be adding to your collection only she gets to wear them from time to time and so do you. :thumbsup:

EatMan, aesguerra and Mtek like this.
  5. aesguerra Aug 6, 2018

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! You both are EVIL... and I love it! :p :thumbsup:

6. aesguerra Aug 6, 2018

Hahaha!!!! True! I could very well be dealing with MYSELF very shortly! :D

7. jcmartinez98 Aug 6, 2018

ras47 and aesguerra like this.
  8. chanbar Aug 6, 2018

Other than me, it is just my 2 and 5 year olds interested in my watches. They use it as fashion belts for their dolls :thumbsdown:

Darlinboy and aesguerra like this.