Forums Latest Members
  1. agee Aug 5, 2013

I could not pass this up. I had to add it to my watch box. It looks awesome on the wrist.
    The pictures show the watch exactly as I found it with a scratched non-Omega crystal
    and gold filled Speidel band. I wound it a few times and it has been running and keeping great time.
    Has hallmarks on the back of the lugs at 1:00 and 5:00 IMG_1332.JPG IMG_1333.JPG IMG_1334.JPG IMG_1335.JPG IMG_1336.JPG
    It's off to my watchmaker this week for a look over. I have not opened the back
    He does not have any Omega crystals. Does anyone have any or know where I can buy an Omega crystal?
    Any thoughts or opinions?

2. kyle L Grasshopper Staff Member Aug 5, 2013

Man that is a sweet watch...dibs! ::love:: Otto Frei/Jules Borel should have what you're looking for, or maybe your watchmaker may be able to order the correct part.

3. agee Aug 5, 2013

Before I bring the watch to my watchmaker I would consider/listen to potential trades for vintage military Omegas or possibly other military watches. I am looking for watches that are vintage, all correct with military markings
    I'm also looking for a Hanhart or Tutima WWII chrono

4. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member Aug 5, 2013

You got yourself a good one there!

5. Dablitzer Aug 6, 2013

Lovely watch! ::love::

6. watchyouwant ΩF Clairvoyant Aug 6, 2013

you should be more specific, which military model you are after.....many omega collectors have mil. omegas as well. or other mil. watches. just let us know, what you want. kind regards. achim.......a good hanhart WW 2 chrono would need some money top up by you; let alone a glashuette WW 2 chrono......

7. agee Aug 6, 2013

I have had a few "nibbles" re trades-thanks to those who contacted me-but I still have the watch
    In response to the above it would take a very special military watch for me to trade
    this Constellation. I am looking for 6 of the British WWW's in original and running condition
    Grana, Eterna, Lemania, IWC, Lecoultre, and Longines
    I would consider an original + correct running Longines Czech Pilots Watch from 1938 (I have a Lemania)
    I am looking for a Hamilton WWII Canteen Watch and would consider a correct Elgin
    I would consider RAF chronos (I have a Hamilton)
    I am looking for the correct dial for the US Army Omega 2384 30T2
    And for a good, original, running Hanhart or Tutima I would add $ plus

8. watchyouwant ΩF Clairvoyant Aug 6, 2013

what value do you apply to the constellation in a trade? kind regards. achim

9. agee Aug 6, 2013

Not sure Achim-I have had the watch for only a few days and have not opened the case
    I will see my watchmaker this week and will be better able to see exactly what I have
    -what value, based on the above pictures and as is, would you apply in trade?
    What do you have available to trade?
    Looking forward to hearing from you

10. ulackfocus Aug 6, 2013

There's your answer on how good it is. ;) Can't remember when Achim has made an offer in public - although it was sort of solicited.