Forums Latest Members
  1. bgrisso Mar 2, 2018

I have been in discussions with the seller for a bit on this watch

https://www.chrono24.com/watch/4h4ly9

It's an oversized plated case, with one bent lug (not sure if this is an easy repair). I think the HPC is rare, not sure how much value it adds?

I had negotiated what I thought was a not bad price (not the listed price) about a month ago, but never followed through due to other purchases. Its still for sale so I think the seller might further negotiate. I just wanted to post this here in case someone else might want to pursue this deal, if so PM me and I can provide the details. I have absolutely no connection with seller and will not benefit in any way from the sale, I'm just passing along as a favor the forums. Obviously proceed at your own risk and with full due diligence.

HPC TDMP.jpg
    ConElPueblo, Flatfoot and valjoux72 like this.
  2. 10H10 Mar 2, 2018

Never seen a "HPC" on a calendar, must be very rare or added, I don't know...::confused2:: Let the "experts" give their opinion...
    Anyway, it's a gold plated case so, not good for me and thus too expensive (sorry).

3. Flatfoot Mar 2, 2018

Thanks for the referral. The HPC designation is very interesting, and I know nothing about that.

However the watch itself, is simply not calling out to me.

4. Larry S Color Commentator for the Hyperbole. Mar 2, 2018

I think it's nice. Possible asymmetric lugs? Don't see the bend. Sadly I just can't get excited over these. Don't know why.

5. rolokr Mar 2, 2018

I don't own a gold filled watch !