Forums Latest Members

How was the customer service you received when you purchased your Omega watch?

1. Keef Richards Apr 3, 2019

I had an excellent experience at the Omega store by me. I felt a little pampered and the sales person was super polite and knowledgeable about their time pieces.

2. hotwheels Apr 3, 2019

First class, fantastic buying experience for the whole family, made to feel truly special, oxford street London omega boutique

Adamtrigg10 and Keef Richards like this.
  3. CJpickup57 Apr 3, 2019

My experience was awesome at my local AD. Walked in and was promptly asked what I was there for and was then introduced to “the watch guy” of the store. Salesman was younger than me, very knowledgeable, very polite, very experienced for his age IMO and while we were chatting he brought up the fact he is currently building his own watch and developing his own movement by utilizing a 3D printer for R&D. Will definitely buy from him again when the next opportunity arises.

4. Duckie Apr 3, 2019

All very good here. Omega outlets have always been fine as far as I'm concerned.
    Certainly much better than my initial experience with the AD of another well recognised brand(which shall remain nameless), that was until they got to know me more and worked my way through and around them to eventually end up on the approved list.
    I have had better experiences than Omega. But it was with an extremely passionate family run/owned dealer dedicated exclusively to German watches. It was an experience out of this world actually with Google reviews to that effect.

Speedy2254 likes this.
  5. usasuisse Apr 5, 2019

I have purchased from the St. Louis Boutique on several occasions. Wonderful experiences. Even during the over two years before I purchased a watch they were most glad to help me with having my vintage Omegas serviced at the Omega service center in Switzerland. I have purchased from the Swiss OB BAHNHOFSTRASSE 488001 ZÜRICH SWITZERLAND. They were also quite willing to help me and ship to the United States.