How to synchronise the hands with the digital display at Omega Seamaster Polaris multifunction watch

Hi

I have an Omega Seamaster Polaris multifunction watch and after many time spent in the drawer I notice that the watch has stopped. I went to the watchmaker to replace the battery..after he replaced the battery the watch is working but I notice that the hands are not synchronised with the digital display. Can you please advice me how I can synchronise them..
I am not an expert for this watch, I read online how to operate the smart crown to adjust the time but I did not find how to solve my problem..or if is possible to solve it 😀. On modern watches I know that is a procedure to accomplish that..
Here are some pictures:

Thank you.
DSC_5503.JPG DSC_5504.JPG DSC_5505.JPG

From my knowledge you will have to first adjust the hands to match the digital display. You will pull the crown to adjust the time without digital display being displayed. In that case when you adjust the hands the digital display do not modify. After that you can adjust the digital display which now will adjust also the hands.