Forums Latest Members
  1. matty1987 Jun 1, 2017

Hi guys, may have a solution to my bracelet issue but i will need OEM end links, these are not too expensive from an AD to be fair.

But with the last links not being "removable" how do you put end links on to a bracelet???

Thanks

2. arcadelt Jun 1, 2017

If you can't get the end links off, you may be out of luck. Some brands, such as GP for example, have non-removable end links as part of the bracelet. Others are held on by the spring bars. Can you post photos so we can see what you are talking about?

Edited Jun 1, 2017
  3. matty1987 Jun 1, 2017

Its this model 323.32.40.40.06.001

It comes with both the stainless bracelet, the 1564 with 975 end links and the fabric strap. I have the fabric strap.

I have also seen an aftermarket stainless bracelet, of good quality, i can get the end links from omega and i have a omega clasp that fits. I want to fit the genuine end links to the aftermarket bracelet. Surely there is a way the end links can fit to the bracelet as omega sell the end links by themselves.

4. matty1987 Jun 1, 2017

Perhaps the spring bar goes through the end link and the last link of the bracelet?