How much should I pay

Guys. I found this watch that is driving me crazy. What do you think is the right price to pay?

I don't think that's a watch to buy, personal opinion. But if I really wanted it for some reason I think I might pay 20-30 bucks for it.

I don't think that's a watch to buy, personal opinion. But if I really wanted it for some reason I think I might pay 20-30 bucks for it.
Thanks for your answer but can I know your reason?

Very unusual dial style for the reference, but I cannot tell from the fuzzy picture if this has been redialled.

If the watch and bracelet are solid gold, the value will be heavily based on gold melt, with premiums for the dial (if found to be original) and bracelet (if original Omega) and movement (if a correct cal. 564 in good condition).

None of these facts are in evidence from this single poor photograph. Therefore, it is impossible to give you a proper assessment of this watch.
gatorcpa

Based on that picture as little as possible.

a clearer picture might help but I don’t think that dial left the factory looking like that.

Very unusual dial style for the reference, but I cannot tell from the fuzzy picture if this has been redialled.

If the watch and bracelet are solid gold, the value will be heavily based on gold melt, with premiums for the dial (if found to be original) and bracelet (if original Omega) and movement (if a correct cal. 564 in good condition).

None of these facts are in evidence from this single poor photograph. Therefore, it is impossible to give you a proper assessment of this watch.
gatorcpa
Thanks! Go gators 😀. My son is in Gainsville now in UF

Based on that picture as little as possible.

a clearer picture might help but I don’t think that dial left the factory looking like that.
Umm. I will inquire more

Umm. I will inquire more
Good pictures of the diai, the caseback and the movement are what you want.

Thanks! Go gators 😀. My son is in Gainsville now in UF
I feel so sad for the students. 🙁 They are having their college experiences stolen from them.

I have two nephews in college now (not UF), they are taking classes online. It’s just not the same, yet they have to pay the same money as those before them.

Terrible.
gatorcpa