How much should I get for this watch

Good morning/evening fellow watch enthusiasts,
I bought this watch a while ago on chrono24. It's a speedmaster 38 with a golden diamond bezel and 18k gold pushers and crown. I bought it used whitout papers as a gift for my wife , but she didn't like it one bit as it's too manly/sporty for her taste .
Now I'm selling it but can't figure out what's a reasonable asking price for this piece used with only the display box.
I'll leave you with images of the watch.

...probably less than you paid for it...

Next.

We don’t see too many like that here on OF. I suggest you try to recuperate what you paid. Has she picked a replacement watch?

We don’t see too many like that here on OF. I suggest you try to recuperate what you paid. Has she picked a replacement watch?
Not yet. But she's more into smaller vintage style, smaller cases jewelry watches like some Piaget watches. I thought I could dodge a bullet buying this one but I ended up running toward it unfortunately.

Gray market prices are ~ $7k for a new one, so there's your top limit.

That Omega is pretty different than the Piaget-type your wife prefers so you really misread her on that point. This will be a tricky watch to liquidate, I would try some of the dealers who buy watches and see what they will offer you. Get what you can and move on.

My wife says it's pretty, but she doesn't want it. Sorry. 😗

My wife says it's pretty, but she doesn't want it. Sorry. 😗
. I was about to print the shipping label to send it to you .
I thought I couldn't go wrong with the most feminine speedmaster out there as a gift and it flopped unfortunately. 38mm is just too large.

Good morning/evening fellow watch enthusiasts,
I bought this watch a while ago on chrono24. .

How much was it?

Welcome to the OF! If you had joined here earlier you wouldn't have made this mistake of buying a watch for someone else without exploring his/her taste or alternatively would have offered your watch to sell here.

You can offer to sell it again at the same place where you bought first and see if you can minimise your loss.

It's sane advise to sell it at the best price available to you and move on if nobody is going to wear it.

If this amount doesn't bother you much, who knows where secondhand watch market will head in next few years. I regret not buying certain watches few year's back that are apparently beyond my reach now..

All in all around 3700$
It is somewhat of a niche watch. To me, that means the right person will have a hard time finding it, but there are not many right people for this watch.

So if you are content to hold it, I would post it at $3500 and wait. It may take time for the right person to find you.