Forums Latest Members

How much should I be paying for this Speedy Reduced set?

1. Vintage Lemania May 11, 2017

Hi all, I posted yesterday asking for advice on whether or not I should purchase a pretty beat up Speedy reduced. I came across another last night( a '95) with box, papers, and a recent service receipt. Ive been going back and forth with the seller on the price. He wants 1620 as his lowest price and has it listed for 1799(seemed like way too much to me even with box and papers). Im willing to offer 1500 as my highest price and try and snag it. Should I just walk away from this one? Thanks!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/292112861863?ul_noapp=truePurchases made through these links may earn this site a commission from the eBay Partner Network

iwenger likes this.
  2. cwindham May 11, 2017

You can get them for 1300$ off of ebay during the first part of the year. There are some owners in Japan that service and list them. Dont be afraid to buy from them as ive purchased quite a few and all have worked great. the box is not worth much so if you can get them without box it would be a better deal.

watch3s likes this.
  3. cwindham May 11, 2017

4. Vintage Lemania May 11, 2017

Thanks for the replies! Not counting the Japanese sellers..what is the most I should be paying for a reduced speedy with box and papers?

5. Rodmar May 11, 2017

Whatever you feel comfortable paying....

What has your research said?

6. cwindham May 11, 2017

I personally wouldnt pay more than 1500$ for a used example. When you decide to upgrade to the PRO.... which you will, you want to get your money back.

7. RightYouAreKen May 12, 2017

Why are two different bracelets shown in the pictures? The seller doesn't mention anything about that.

8. Vintage Lemania May 12, 2017

I didn't end up buying this one. I actually didn't notice that until you mentioned it. Was a smart idea to walk away from this one I think.