Forums Latest Members

How many watch forums do you belong to?

1. treiz1337 Sep 30, 2017

I find it hard to keep up with 2 or more watch forum. Especially if you are someone trying to get into good standing to sell and buy from other users.

2. Larry S Color Commentator for the Hyperbole. Sep 30, 2017

I joined WUS and quickly gave up on it once I found OF. No need for any other community.

3. padders Oooo subtitles! Sep 30, 2017

Here, TZ-UK and TWF. Have used TRF for research but never participated. WUS looks awful to me, full of vacuous 'new shoes' and 'wear it in health' bs. Not my thing.

heavenscloud and trackpad like this.
  4. flw history nerd Sep 30, 2017

Only here and TRF. I don't read or participate over there nearly as much as here. Frankly, this is a much nicer and more genuine crowd of folks, I think.

5. sevenhelmet Sep 30, 2017

I was on WUS briefly, but I asked for my account to be deleted within about a week. Too much ego, fanboyism, and general internet trashiness for my taste.

Came here at the recommendation of a friend. OF is much better! :thumbsup:

6. thatonewatchdude Sep 30, 2017

Im just on OF, its more user friendly and I appreciate the bluntness, knowledge, and the sarcasm too, I tried WUS and left immediately.

AveConscientia likes this.
  7. Baco Noir Sep 30, 2017

My main forum is Wrist Watch Forums, followed by OF, DWC, and TRF, and I have a WUS account mainly for sales.

8. Tet I prefer Dilmah do try it Sep 30, 2017

Here, TZ and MWR. This is my preferred by far, great community and nice variety of tastes. I like MWR as I like military watches and those guys sure have the knowledge(helpful too), but I'm a very casual collector so rarely post, good reading though.

TZ is ok but it's a bit Rolex heavy for my personal taste and it can be amazing the attitudes and bickering you see regularly.

This place though has it all, really interesting collections, a nice friendly welcoming vibe and you don't feel you need to have x amount of forum membership years to your name to be included in conversations. Second nicest forum I've joined(my main forum is non-watch related, AVF which I've been on for years and like here is a really great bunch).

Actually my first watch forum was CW, but very rarely visit there these days as have zero interest in the brand now and the place I feel is very cliquey these days.

Speedy42 likes this.
  9. alam Sep 30, 2017

ugh? are there other watch forums out there? ::confused2::

Edited Oct 1, 2017
    trackpad, Davidt, Tritium and 5 others like this.
  10. Jwit Not a doctor, but plays one on ΩF Sep 30, 2017

I have accounts at WUS and Timezone however they are very unused. Instagram has impacted my forum time a lot lately. Of my online watch time 40% of it is on OF, 59.9% on IG, 0.1% on other forums.

Jking, ossfm and Kmart like this.
  11. STANDY schizophrenic pizza orderer and watch collector Sep 30, 2017

Tried to get on TRF but they didn't like my "Overpriced Seikos " user name :rolleyes:

Tubber, adi4, Mad Dog and 5 others like this.
  12. Jwit Not a doctor, but plays one on ΩF Sep 30, 2017

That was very... “ulackfocus” of you to do :thumbsup::D

AveConscientia and Fritz like this.
  13. Watchmutt Sep 30, 2017

I'm on TRF and OM. I sometimes look at WUS but the place is just huge and a PITA to navigate through.

14. STANDY schizophrenic pizza orderer and watch collector Sep 30, 2017

Was even before I joined here. Was a dive watch guy for years way before the Internet and forums,had Rolexes and Seikos when I was watersking 25+ years ago and that's what we used to call them. You know the type, the show ponies that used to rock up to races with flash watches, cars and boats ( with stock engines ::screwloose:: ) the ones that bought their way into the sport more than started at the grass roots beginning.

Around the same time a mate had a polproff and after a barmaid asked what the button done, he replied it was a life jacket and she was so impressed :p

Jwit likes this.
  15. duc Sep 30, 2017

I've signed up for a few to make a purchase or two. I participate in WUS, but my heart is is here ::love::

X33Iso2.jpg

Tab, ossfm and Speedy_Gonzales like this.
  16. Toishome Sep 30, 2017

17. morningtundra Sep 30, 2017

An app like Tapatalk helps make participating in several forums kinda seamless. I’m active in 4-5...

18. noelekal Home For Wayward Watches Sep 30, 2017

This is the only watch forum for me.

19. Mad Dog rockpaperscissorschampion Sep 30, 2017

I'm a member of four watch forums:

1. Omega Forums
    2. Seikoholics Forums
    3. National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors Forums
    4. Internet Horology Club 185 Forums

20. Euxinus Sep 30, 2017

I only post and read on OF. I use WUS and TRF for buying purposes in addition to OF. Sometimes I read a WUS post if it comes up in my google search on a topic.