Forums Latest Members
  1. KCScott Dec 21, 2013

2. Sherbie Dec 22, 2013

Looks ok to me - although i,d really like to see a shot or two of the movement before buying it, so ask the seller for some more photos is the way to go. The dial and hands are correct for what Desmond calls the 3rd connie design phase, and with a new crystal, it will look much better than it does now, but i wouldn't want to spend much more than £300 on this - these are not that sought after, and this is the plain version ( the also come with knurled bezels)

3. KCScott Dec 22, 2013

Thank you. I figured that they mght not be highly sought after. This one has been relisted a couple of times. I like it for some reason and who knows it may be more desirable as time goes by. You are right about the movement. I'll ask for a picture. Thanks for taking time to reply.

4. Fritz genuflects before the mighty quartzophobe Dec 22, 2013

He doesn't even mention if it runs, some people have a funny idea of what "good condition" is.

I would think good condition means you can wear it home and it'll still be running and on time when you get there. Others seems to think it means its still in one piece and shows the right time briefly..... twice a day...... and the date doesn't work...... oh, and it rattles when you shake it.

5. hoipolloi Vintage Omega Connoisseur Dec 22, 2013

Only thing I know about these is I don't collect them.

Its value won't go higher in the future, I guess.

6. KCScott Dec 22, 2013

All true. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely pass.