Forums Latest Members

How do I remove a link from my PO bracelet?

1. omegameister Nov 22, 2014

Hi there, new member here. I've just become a proud owner of a 2012 45mm ceramic Planet Ocean with 8500 movement. I'd like to remove a half-link from the bracelet. Easy I thought, just remove the screws and... nothing happens! Is there a tube I have to get out or what? Don't like messing around not knowing what I'm doing. Any help would be appreciated - had a quick look on the forums but couldn't find any relevant info.

2. Taddyangle Convicted Invicta Wearer Nov 22, 2014

There is a small screw one each side and those screws hold in a tube/pin that should easily slide out. I have a Skyfall and it was fairly simple to adjust with correct tools.

3. omegameister Nov 22, 2014

OK, so I guess it's just a matter of a small tool to push the tube out. Many thanks.

4. Taddyangle Convicted Invicta Wearer Nov 22, 2014

On my AT they fall out without assistance.

5. rgilbert24 Nov 22, 2014

Same with my newer seamaster diver 300. Undo the screws and if nothing falls out of the link then stick a small needle in the hole and push it out. Piece of cake!

6. Kringkily Omega Collector / Hunter Nov 22, 2014

Be sure when you unthread the screw to put a piece of tape or something between the screw driver and screw as it is often easy to mark the edges of the screws. Gluck!

7. omegameister Nov 23, 2014

Thanks everyone!

8. Nactex Nov 24, 2014

Also, since the screws are extremely small, unscrew where you have a lot of room in case it rolls of the table. The first time I added links, I lost one of the screws and could never find it.