How can I authenticate this beautiful planet ocean

Hello everyone, and Happy New Year!

This marks my first post, and I sincerely hope I've placed it in the appropriate discussion area; if not, my apologies. I've recently developed a fondness for the Planet Ocean 8500 Co-Axial, particularly the one featuring red accents at 6, 9, and 12.

Reference: 23232462101005 Serial: 88022673

I'm a bit apprehensive as I've heard some horror stories, but to me, the movement appears genuine. I haven't ever seen genuine Omega cards or box before. If anyone could provide insights into how this appears to them, I would greatly appreciate it.

Welcome to the ΩF! Based on the photos you've provided, the box and cards look legitimate to me. Very nice choice of watch.

Like 1
Asking here is a good idea, but if you don't feel confident authenticating the watch yourself, make sure that you are buying from a reputable seller who takes returns.

Like 2
Welcome to the ΩF! Based on the photos you've provided, the box and cards look legitimate to me. Very nice choice of watch.
Thank you. It is a nice blend of sport, luxury, and performance.
I see you have been a member here since 2014. I value your insight. I have to drive 6 hours one way to get it, so I am trying to learn as much as possible since I got the bug to own one.

Like 1
Serial number: 88022673
Article ref: 23232462101005

Serial number: 88022673
Article ref: 23232462101005
Hi Archer, on your end does that serial number have meaning? If it is real is there anyway to find out for sure if it is due for service.

Hi Archer, on your end does that serial number have meaning? If it is real is there anyway to find out for sure if it is due for service.

The serial number corresponds to the reference number I've provided in Omega's records. That's all it tells you.

The serial number corresponds to the reference number I've provided in Omega's records. That's all it tells you.
Gotcha. Really appreciate it good sir!

One quick question, do you happen to see production year?