Forums Latest Members
  1. OMGRLX a RolexBear in disguise Apr 23, 2016

http://www.ebay.com/itm/322082717742Purchases made through these links may earn this site a commission from the eBay Partner Network

is the calendar wheel correct? is the crown a tad too large?
    any input would be appreciated...(been looking for one SM60 for my daughter, so we can have a matching dad-daughter SM300/60 pair one day!)

seamaster 60.jpg

2. Giff2577 Quick with the tools! Apr 23, 2016

That is a great idea!

OMGRLX likes this.
  3. ChrisN Apr 23, 2016

I think it looks fine. The date wheel seems to be misaligned. I'm not sure about the crown but your Watchmaker will, hopefully, be able to free the bezel when you get it serviced. It also appears to be blue. Let me know if you don't want it as I might bid myself.

This doesn't help much but here's a franken one I built my wife in her favourite colour, with virtually all new parts. I think these are brilliant watches and this is one of her favourites. The tiny 68x calibre on these is a real gem of miniaturisation. Hers has:
    Service case/bezel, Service dial (yours looks a valid variation) and hands, non Omega crown - I have 3 of the ones that Omega call up but they don't fit. I think Cousins had them mislabeled...
    Front.jpg
    Hope this is of some help.

Rear picture, with appropriate water droplets::facepalm2::
    post test.jpg

Regards, Chris

OMGRLX likes this.
  4. Buck2466 Apr 23, 2016

Calendar wheel looks correct. The crown is a big crown on this model, but that does not look like the correct crown. The bezel font looks very big compared to mine.

OMGRLX likes this.
  5. Buck2466 Apr 23, 2016

I just realized that this is the ladies version. So, maybe the crown is correct, and the bezel font is probably correct for a ladies. Sorry for the confusion.

OMGRLX likes this.
  6. OMGRLX a RolexBear in disguise Apr 23, 2016

Much appreciate all the input! :)
    Yes, I'm definitely going to bid on it for my daughter, but don't mind if someone else jumps into it..I already posted the link and not like folks can't find it on ebay anyway.