Forums Latest Members
  1. disqusag Jul 6, 2016

Hi All,
    This is my first post, so please pardon me if this has already been answered elsewhere.

I am looking to purchase a new Omega watch and so far I like Omega Seamaster DIVER 300 M CO-AXIAL 41 MM (212.30.41.20.03.001). I would also look at some without the helium-escape valve.

I'll appreciate if someone can point me to authorized Omega dealers in Houston (Texas) area, other than the Omega Boutiques, since I am hoping to get some discount from MSRP. I looked at online sites like Jomashop etc. and even though the price there is tempting, I would still like to buy the watch in person from an authorized dealer with Omega warranty. This is just for my own peace of mind. At the same time I would like if I can avoid paying full asking MSRP at the boutiques.

Thanks in advance.

Edited Jul 6, 2016
  2. Jking something intelligent and witty... Jul 6, 2016

this is a link to the store locator on the omega website:

http://www.omegawatches.com/stores/map/?no_cache=1

chose all stores and type in Houston and it should auto complete the search for you. Looks like you have 2 OB and 3 ADs so 5 locations total in Houston to purchase. However, have you checked with any of the forum dealers on OF? Several very well respected that can source new watches for you...unless you simply want the store experience which is completely understandable.

3. disqusag Jul 6, 2016

Thanks for the reply Jking. I haven't checked with any of the forum dealers yet. Completely new to this website. I don't mind buying from a forum dealer if price is great for me and as long as the watch is brand new and comes with Omega warranty. I know Omega boutiques will not budge on the price, that's why was looking for some other authorized dealers who may be willing to negotiate.

Also, I did check the store locator on Omega website but I am not sure if that listing is really accurate. Pardon me if I am wrong on this but this is what I noticed. Example: In Dallas, TX that listing shows 'JARED THE GALLERIA OF JEWELRY'. Now, Jared is a chain so if it's listing Jared from Dallas location (and some other cities as well), I am not sure why it won't list it under Houston as well.

4. Jking something intelligent and witty... Jul 6, 2016

Certain Jared locations carry Omega while others do not. I'm assuming it depends on local demand, inventory turn over rates per location, ect...for instance I'm outside of New Orleans and the Jared location in Metairie does not carry Omega (as a matter of fact Houston is the closest an AD is located to me) but I can buy one from another Jared location that does carry them and they would ship to the Metairie location for me to pick up. Odd but that is how they do it. @ulackfocus @gatorcpa one of you would know better than I what forum dealers @disqusag could contact that handle brand new Omega with warranty....maybe you could step in with a few suggestions for him?