Forums Latest Members

Hoping a British member can forward a strap to me.

1. impalla62ss Jun 3, 2020

I am having a heck of a time finding a 23/20mm strap and the guy I work with in Viet Nam on customs is not responding. I have found a nice ostrich one in Germany but they are not shipping to the US because of Covid Custom Restrictions. I know Royal Mail International Standard can be pretty reasonable for international shipping rates, Would anyone be willing to receive the strap and forward it on to me? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

madjestikmoose likes this.
  2. madjestikmoose Can’t bat, can’t bowl Jun 3, 2020

Yep, happy to help.

kov, 140dave, DaveK and 2 others like this.
  3. impalla62ss Jun 3, 2020

Thank you. Another member PMed me right after the post and the strap is on the way. For some reason shipping to the US and Australia was not allowed. Thanks again.
    LC-F052B-Ku-eStrauss-schw.jpg

madjestikmoose likes this.
  4. Dan S Jun 3, 2020

I suspect that ostrich leather from certain sources may be banned in the US.

5. impalla62ss Jun 4, 2020

I searched the US Customs site and did not see any bans. The deutschepost site did reference some restrictions due to COVID on US Shipping. My Chinese orders have been delayed since they are searching all packages to make sure medical supplies are not leaving the country. COVID is having effects on international shipping. This is what the vendor's site said,
    "Attention:
    Please have a look at the following link for current information on the corona virus and its effects on international shipping. At the moment we can not deliver to an address in USA or Australia for example due to problems with transport, customs clearance and/or delivery. We kindly ask all customers to check prior to placing an order if a delivery with Warenpost International is currently available for your destination. This website will be updated on a regular basis:

>> Effects on shipping and delivery by Deutsche Post DHL<<

If you have further questions you can always contact our customer service via Email. Thank you for your understanding."

Dan S likes this.