Forums Latest Members
  1. dlg Oct 25, 2016

Always wanted a Seamaster, and when I was searching for my first "great" watch, I stumbled upon the Speedmaster, a watch I never had much interest in. But suddenly I saw it, and I really saw it, and fell in love.

I had a Frederique Constant Moonphase I bought off of Amazon, and the second time that I had a major issue with it, I said screw it, I'm done; bought a Speedmaster that night.

Since then, I've also a bought a 2254 Seamaster, which I love. But often times, I find myself really not wanting to wear anything but the Speedmaster (3570/311, what have you). I wear it on the NATO usually, and its super comfortable. I LOVE the hesalite crystal, and the clarity that it brings.

This has been in my possession since May of this year, and I'm still in awe every time I look at my wrist. Why wear another watch?

TLDR: Another Speedy love obsession.

ahartfie, Jwit and Uniqez like this.
  2. Jwit Not a doctor, but plays one on ΩF Oct 25, 2016

Queue all the "This thread is useless without watch pictures" memes/comments

Ree, Darlinboy and ahartfie like this.
  3. meganfox17 Oct 25, 2016

4. ahartfie The black sheep in the Spee-ee-eee-eedmaster flock Oct 25, 2016

I've been the same with my TV dial Speedmaster that I got mid-July. I do love my others, but I just can't bring myself to not wear the TVDS. I am growing to understand why people here change watches for different times of day.

Jwit and Vitezi like this.