Forums Latest Members
  1. abrod520 Apr 19, 2016

I have a Speedmaster 145.022-69 (that was originally delivered to Mexico in early 1970) that I acquired with a Holzer bracelet. Strange thing is, while the outer clasp is the correct Omega-logo version, the inner clasp is marked Tissot (along with all the other usual markings that should be there). My question is, given the SSIH relationship between Omega and Tissot, could the bracelet possibly have been issued like this, or is it likely that the bracelet was put together from two separate Holzer bracelets?
    Photo of outer & inner clasp:
    image.jpeg image.jpeg

2. wsfarrell Apr 19, 2016

I found a reverse example to yours: Omega watch, Holzer bracelet that says "Omega" on the inside and has the Tissot "T" on the outside.

Seems your bracelet may well have come that way.

3. oddboy Zero to Grail+2998 In Six Months Apr 19, 2016

I'd err with Occam.. I think pieced together before a manufacturing oversight.

got any shots of it mounted?

4. abrod520 Apr 20, 2016

Interesting... I wonder if it's a thing to put them together like that.

I haven't got any shots of it mounted, as the -69 it came on is in for service, but it doesn't have the correct end links (I think) so that too would suggest it's been put together.

I thought the bracelet was just a "franken" added by the seller originally, as this thing was in really shabbed-out condition - but the Extract came in yesterday telling me it was delivered to Mexico, so I figure at least the Omega part of the bracelet is original.