Forums Latest Members

Hi together, can somebody give me information for this Omega Art Deco?

1. patricktestor Jan 31, 2021

Hi together,

i m new and hope it is fine to ask the community about this watch. I didn´t find anything in the internet. The watch runs fine, looks great and i think the watch is really old but it would be great when you guys help me. My interestings for this watch is the year, the technical things, the value and if there is at this moment a hype or no. thx for helping me.

omega6.jpeg omega5.jpeg omega4.jpeg omega3.jpeg omega2.jpeg omega1.jpeg omega.jpeg omega7.jpeg
  2. Canuck Jan 31, 2021

Help us help you, please. Pictures of the mechanism (the movement) please, and serial numbers from the mechanism, if there is one.

3. ConElPueblo Jan 31, 2021

Hi Patrick.

It's a early-mid thirties Omega probably intended as a women's watch or it could be a small men's watch. The serial number in the caseback will give you a rough year of production, if you look it up - use google to find a serial numbers' list. When you have the appr. year, use google pictures "1935 vintage Omega" or "1934 vintage omega advertising" to help find an example with the correct case shape and movement type.

Omegas of this age have reference numbers that were often used in catalogues etc, but wasn't part of any model range as such.

Value is fairly low, about $200 I would say.

Welcome to OF!

Radiumpassion and ZIELSZIEK like this.