Hi guys, can any of you help me identify what model of the watch is this ?

Hi guys, does anyone have an opinion what model could be this watch? All I know they’re from 1968. Any thoughts on value, etc ? Thanks for your help

Most everything you need to ID the watch is inside the caseback. A watchmaker can open it and provide the number on the inside. Once you have that you can search eBay and C24 to get some idea of the selling price/value.

Not sure how much faith you have in this forum's ability to take low res photos and interpret them with comfortable accuracy. fiberguy has given you the best advice.

I'm afraid to say the engraving on the case back tends to reduce value rather than adding to it, unless you've got "presented to John Wayne by Ginger Rogers with thanks for a good time" the message content indicating an employer's long service award usually drags us down to the budget end of the catalogue.

I hope you didn't pay a lot for this, I also hope there's more sentimental interest than financial.

Likely an Australian national production case, so maybe 9K. An exact Swiss counterpart is unlikely.