Hi from Spain

Hi everyone,
I'm from Spain and there is just one Omega in my collection.
IMG_20230310_134635.jpg

Like 10
Hi everyone,
I'm from Spain and there is just one Omega in my collection.
IMG_20230310_134635.jpg

Welcome to the forum and a nice introduction :thumbsup:

Like 1
Welcome! I'm supposed to be in Spain on holiday right now but my flight got cancelled due to snow. So I'm stuck in the UK, in the cold, looking at your lovely Constellation in the Spanish sunshine and feeling very jealous!

Like 1
Welcome! I'm supposed to be in Spain on holiday right now but my flight got cancelled due to snow. So I'm stuck in the UK, in the cold, looking at your lovely Constellation in the Spanish sunshine and feeling very jealous!
Thank you so much!
The weather is really nice in my city now. The temperature has reached 29 degrees today. Where are you spending your holidays?
Good luck with your flight! I hope it to be solved soon.

Like 1
Hi, from France, was in Sevilla some days ago, under the same sun... And that was great :thumbsup:
Welcome to OF! Welcome to your nice Constellation!

Like 1
Hi from Australia, also where the temperature reached 29ºC today.

My favourite memory of Spain.

Sitting in a little roadside place called Restaurante Casa Conrado on the outskirts of Villaseco de los Gamitos eating local ham with crusty bread rolls and washing it down with chilled Spanish beer (can't remember the brand but it was excellent!).

Like 2
Thank you so much!
The weather is really nice in my city now. The temperature has reached 29 degrees today. Where are you spending your holidays?
Good luck with your flight! I hope it to be solved soon.

A small town near Marbella. Got new flights for next week... Can't wait!

Like 1
Hi, from France, was in Sevilla some days ago, under the same sun... And that was great :thumbsup:
Welcome to OF! Welcome to your nice Constellation!
Thank you so much!!!
Hi from Australia, also where the temperature reached 29ºC today.

My favourite memory of Spain.

Sitting in a little roadside place called Restaurante Casa Conrado on the outskirts of Villaseco de los Gamitos eating local ham with crusty bread rolls and washing it down with chilled Spanish beer (can't remember the brand but it was excellent!).
Probably the beer was this one:

View attachment 1572604
Hola desde Bruselas, bienvenido :)
Muchas gracias!!!
A small town near Marbella. Got new flights for next week... Can't wait!
Have fun!!!

Like 1
welcome to the forum and i'm also a newbie...was supposed to visit mallorca this sept. for a biking trip,
but that's postponed. i hear it's a great island to bike around. i "nearly" own an omega as well...it will
be arriving this week. have fun!

1572123-79b0a74d5e5022a2dbf0358997e6c4aa.jpg

Like 2
welcome to the forum and i'm also a newbie...was supposed to visit mallorca this sept. for a biking trip,
but that's postponed. i hear it's a great island to bike around. i "nearly" own an omega as well...it will
be arriving this week. have fun!

1572123-79b0a74d5e5022a2dbf0358997e6c4aa.jpg
Thank you so much! Enjoy your Dynamic and have fun in Mallorca!