Hi everyone! New Member living in Europe and South America

Posts
17
Likes
29
Hello fellow Omega fans. New to the community, but an Omega fan for the last 25 years. I am currently living between South America, and Southern Europe at everyone's disposal whenever I can help. I am Fluent in Spanish, Italian, English and Portugese. I am an avid car and watch caretaker in the short time I will be on this earth, a few watches in my collection include 3 Omegas (for the moment) and I love every single one of them!

  • 1968 Omega Seamaster Chronostop, Ref. 145.007
  • 1975 Omega Speedmaster TV Dial, Ref. 176. 0014
  • 2021 Omega Seamaster Professional, Ref. 210.30.42.20.06.001


 
Posts
3,297
Likes
9,923
Welcome to Of, nice collection!
 
Posts
1,995
Likes
15,564
Finally another Square Side of the Moon owner. Welcome! 📺📺
 
Posts
17
Likes
29
Finally another Square Side of the Moon owner. Welcome! 📺📺
Hey there Ahartfie, thank you! Always loved this watch, its so gorgeous!!! You got good taste my friend!
 
Posts
1,995
Likes
15,564
Hey there Ahartfie, thank you! Always loved this watch, its so gorgeous!!! You got good taste my friend!
I was remiss in not posting a picture of mine. A thousand lashes with a wet noodle…
 
Posts
909
Likes
1,724
Welcome to the forum - it’s an amazing community of (mainly) like-minded people!! Love the vintage Speedy!
 
Posts
24,798
Likes
55,079
Welcome, and many thanks for the introduction! Looking forward to your participation. 👍
 
Posts
17
Likes
29
Welcome to the forum - it’s an amazing community of (mainly) like-minded people!! Love the vintage Speedy!
Thank you buddy! Hope I can contribute positively as much as possible!