Forums Latest Members

Hey, it works for vintage Rolex…..

1. ulackfocus May 9, 2014

…. so why not with vintage Posturepedic?

[​IMG]

Been making the rounds of our NJ stores to check up on all the displays and merchandising when I noticed the difference in color between the sun faded Sealy pillow shams and foot protectors on the Posturepedic floor samples. Believe it or not, this stuff all started the same color. The samples in this particular location are in the front windows, and the replacement shams and protectors I'm putting out have been stored in a box for over a year.

Yep, I'm gonna be rich! :p All I gotta do is create a market.

SpikiSpikester likes this.
  2. LouS Mrs Nataf's Other Son Staff Member May 9, 2014

Muh Gawd! Think of the possibilities! Cigarette wabi! Stains! What a gold mine!

3. ulackfocus May 9, 2014

Yes - and 'Posturepedic' is the 'Rolex' of the mattress industry as far as name recognition. ::money::

4. gatorcpa ΩF InvestiGator Staff Member May 9, 2014

"Chocolate" mattress covers, who would've thunk it! ::confused2:: ::facepalm1::
    gatorcpa

NT931 likes this.
  5. Tony C. Ωf Jury member May 9, 2014

I prefer those with ghost mattress pads, and double red sheets.

6. Privateday7 quotes Miss Universe May 9, 2014

You need to ask Newman, McQueen and Bond to use them in public, then you can start auction them in Christies'...........

7. NT931 May 9, 2014

Then start segmenting the market based on subtle differences in fonts. Then create further demand with Red Lksturepedic models. Then make a hoo hah with 'pedic' first models... Goldmine!