Forums Latest Members
  1. ctpete Jun 3, 2017

I have a Hexa F74 watch which I am very happy with. It's a great tool watch and it's accuracy and wearability are impressive for a sub $1000 timepiece. However, recently I noticed one of the bracelet link screws was missing and it started me on journey for parts availability. Hexa does not seem to have much of any internet presence these days. So does anyone have an idea on where I can get parts- particularly the link screws I need? IMG_0016.JPG

2. ras47 Jun 3, 2017

Looks like Hexa is done. Their website is gone and their last Facebook post is 1 1/2 years old. You'll have to hunt for an independent watch shop that has parts. Hopefully their bracelets use standard/generic parts. An in-person visit to a watch shop may be your only option.

There is a 22mm bracelet listed on eBay for $25 but no individual parts. https://www.ebay.com/itm/152548411243Purchases made through these links may earn this site a commission from the eBay Partner Network

A NATO strap my be your best bet until you hunt down the screw you need.

3. ctpete Jun 3, 2017

For $25 I would buy it, but it is not for my watch. my watch has curved end links. Thanks for the effort though.