Forums Latest Members

FS Heuer Monza „Niki Lauda“ - Ref. 150.501

1. Concer Tues. 5:03pm

Hi

For sale here is my freshly serviced and since then unworn Heuer Monza (also called Niki Lauda).

(Yes iam aware there is an extra heuer forum besides this one here. I have already advertised the watch there. I don't want to deprive people who only look at the Omega forum of this great watch :) )

Please see the pictures for the condition of the watch. If you would like more pictures, please let me know.

The strap of the watch is a contemporary Vintage Tropic Sport strap with an original Heuer clasp.

As already mentioned, the watch was recently completely serviced by a certified watchmaker for around €1000.

Data:

Case: black, PVD coated
    Diameter: approx. 39 mm (42 mm crown and pusher)
    Case cover: screwed, stainless steel
    Glass: acrylic
    Movement: Caliber 15 with 17 jewels, automatic winding
    Lug width: 20 mm

Due to the recent and extensive revision, I would like to set a price for the watch at 3999€.

Negotiating the price is not a problem as long as it remains fair for both sides.

Worldwide shipping.

Best
    Oli

—-

This is a private purchase, with no guarantee or return. The sale is made with the exclusion of any liability for material defects.

LRG_DSC04751.jpeg LRG_DSC04747.jpeg LRG_DSC04748.jpeg LRG_DSC04749.jpeg LRG_DSC04750.jpeg

SmithSJ likes this.