Forums Latest Members

SOLD Heuer Monaco CS2110. 1st re-edition. Full set. Further Reduction

1. noiseboyuk Mar 30, 2020

Hi All,

NOW SOLD - THANKS TO BUYER AND ALL THAT ENQUIRED - AND THANKS TO 'OF' FOR THE FACILITY.

Here for sale is a Heuer Monaco, ref. CS2110 first sold in 1998.
    Firstly I need to say that my photography skills are somewhat limited - the watch is way nicer 'in the flesh' than my poor images depict.
    This is the 1st re-issue that TAG made of the Monaco - the dial does not have the 'TAG' logo - just 'Heuer'.
    Overall this watch is in good condition.
    Clearly, not a 'safe queen', it has been worn and shows signs of this.
    The dial is in excellent condition with no signs of deterioration.
    The case is in decent condition for it's age, bearing in mind that it has been worn for all it's life.
    It does have some scratches and 'dings' and the case corner at 1.30 appears to have been 'smoothed'.
    Nonetheless- still very presentable and impressive on the wrist.
    The watch has no service history but the automatic movement is currently running very well with great timekeeping and decent power reserve.
    Manual and automatic winding all good, all chronograph functions operate correctly and the date snaps over at exactly midnight.
    The watch is mounted on a very supple black leather Heuer strap with a Heuer deployant buckle.
    As would be expected, the strap shows signs of wear but has plenty of life left in it.
    This watch comes as a full set with receipts, inner and outer case, boxes, manual, guarantee etc.
    Please get in touch for more info and further images if required.
    In summary, a very nice, impressive daily wearer that is a bit 'different'.

It has been pointed out to me that the case back is missing the limited edition number ????/5000.
    I’ve enquired of the previous owner and it seems that the original engraved disc fell off and was lost.
    Heuer supplied a replacement but it had no edition number info.
    Because of the replacement serial disc, I'd like to see UK £1700 NOW UK £1600 - this to include worldwide shipping and ParcelPro insurance (I originally priced this at UK £2k).
    Whilst I strongly prefer a cash deal, I may be interested in a trade or part trade for vintage Omega/Rolex.

Thanks for having a look and to OF for the space.

DSC06001.JPG DSC06002.JPG DSC06003.JPG DSC06004.JPG DSC06005.JPG DSC06006.JPG DSC06007.JPG DSC06008.JPG DSC06009.JPG DSC06010.JPG DSC06011.JPG DSC05999.JPG

DSC06000.JPG
    Edited Apr 23, 2020
    George.A likes this.
  2. noiseboyuk Apr 21, 2020

Bump with reduction to UK £1600. Surely a bargain !

Foo2rama likes this.
  3. noiseboyuk Apr 22, 2020

It was a bargain - Now on hold pending funds.