Forums Latest Members
  1. erpin9 Dec 25, 2015

I recently got this rare Heuer Deep Dive 1000m This is Heuer's first professional dive watch. Heuer and Tag Heuer came out with several dive watches but the Professional Diver tool watches are really the "must have" for the dive watch collector namely: Heuer Deep Dive 1000m, Tag Heuer Super Professional 1000m, Tag Heuer Aquagraph 500m and the rarest of all, the TAG Heuer Spirotechnique.

Its quite fortunate that I now have all of those mentioned above plus the Heuer 844 which is the first serious dive watch of the Heuer brand. Btw Merry Christmas to all in this great community.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Looks good also in a NATO strap
    [​IMG]

Tag Heuer Super Professional 1000m
    [​IMG]

Tag Heuer Aquagraph 500m
    [​IMG]

Tag Heuer Spirotechnique 200m
    [​IMG]

Heuer 844
    [​IMG]

Group Picture
    [​IMG]

Giff2577, rahilb and styggpyggeno1 like this.
  2. rahilb Dec 26, 2015

Congrats! Looks like the collection is almost complete... You need a cathedral hand Monin to finish the job! I find these are pretty difficult to find without the TAG replacement crown.

I have its younger quartz brother, the 013l that gets a ton of wear.

3. erpin9 Dec 26, 2015

Yes rahilb a Monnin is in my list but very difficult to find one in very good condition. I was lucky today to have found a Heuer 980.005 with the orange dial and automatic movement. A timely Christmas gift for myself.