Forums Latest Members
  1. S.H. Oct 6, 2019

Hello! :)

I would like to trade my (Tag) Heuer CS3110 from the 1990s.

DSC_7198.jpeg

The Watch:
    It is a white dial with blue decimal scale CS3110, a reissue of the Carrera 2447D bought new in 1999 by its original owner, who wore it carefully then stored it for a long time before trading it with me. The guy has 99 watches, rotates them, is very careful with its toys and it shows.

A review of the model and a comparison with the original with case measurements:

https://www.calibre11.com/heuer-carrera-1964-re-edition/

http://www.onthedash.com/docs/CompareCarreras.shtml

Its condition:
    Works as it should but never serviced and stored for some time so a service is mandatory if you intend to wear it more than once. All tritium plots are OK. The specific crystal is good, no crack. A few hairlines here and there. The tops of the two bottom lugs have some hairlines that catch the light but aren't deep, and a very small indent shown in pictures below. The brushed caseback has picked up quite a few microscratches (and my fingerprints! ::facepalm2::), those are the most visible imho. Pictures taken with a Nikon macro lens, so every other defect you see here won't show on the wrist unless you walk around with a loupe. It is a lightly used watch, not a BNIB. Full pictures below, forgive me for the wonky white balance, my Nikon is becoming a bit old and don't like the LEDs colors.

What's included:
    Watch head, original strap (dry and cracked, included for completeness) and springbars, lightly used ZRC grey rallye strap, original pin buckle with Heuer logo, original box and leather pouch, warranty booklet and card, (fading) invoice. AFAIK it is a full set.

Why am I letting it go?
    I simply did not bond with it since I traded it 10 months ago... gorgeous but not my style in the end. So I did not wore it more than a few hours or service it, and would like to try something else.

What do I want for it?
    I would like a steel Sinn 903 with the same no date manual wound Lemania movement, in the same shape (i. e. lightly used, probably needing a service). I would prefer an early one, 12h dial, with a plain non see-through back, and a flat computing disk with a small Pi on it, yellow lume. Yes, I'm a nerd :cautious:. Not the modern 7750 one in any case! ;)

Other details:
    I'm located in France (Bordeaux). Obviously, no warranty on the watch. I've successfully traded a 105.003 and a 1035 here on the forum, and sold FF speedy crowns, references upon request.

The pictures:
    DSC_7203.jpeg

DSC_7217.jpeg
    DSC_7212.jpeg
    DSC_7207.jpeg
    DSC_7206.jpeg
    DSC_7204.jpeg

Thanks OF! :thumbsup:

PCLB, Lonestar, Socks and 3 others like this.
  2. S.H. Oct 12, 2019

1 week Bump.

3. S.H. Oct 17, 2019

I am also interested in Kontikis (a 130ftp would be nice), or in a 1981 speedy (birthyear), +cash on my side depending on condition and goodies like bracelets. You are welcome if you have other trade ideas.

4. S.H. Oct 28, 2019

On hold for now: I may have found something...