Forums Latest Members

WITHDRAWN Heuer Carrera ref. 150.573F

1. Mick Tock Dec 15, 2016

While again developing from a completing collector to a collector having fun I realized that I own too many later Heuer Carreras. Do not expect me to sell any of my first generation Carreras .

Here I'm presenting for your consideration a very attractive Heuer Carrera ref. 150.573F with a gorgeous fumé dial:

[​IMG]
    The watch is in completely original, most probably untouched, but worn condition.

[​IMG]
    The condition of the case is good with many light signs of wear. The mineral glass is flawless. Dial, hands, needles, and lume are perfectly intact.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Crown and pushers are working like they should.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Reference number and serial number are clearly readable.

[​IMG]
    The Heuer cal. 15 movement looks very clean and is running very well. The chronograph operates smoothly and correctly.

[​IMG]

The dimensions of the stainless steel case are 39 mm * 43.8 mm excluding the crown. The height measures 15.0 mm, lug width 18 mm.

[​IMG]

The watch comes on its original metal bracelet in very good condition. The bracelet does not have any stretch and will be mounted in the correct orientation :).

The watch is located in Germany/EC. I'm inviting offers around € 3,000, bracelet included, payment by wire transfer, no Paypal.

Cheers,

Mick

All photos were shot a few days ago.

20161209_00144.jpg

Edited Dec 19, 2016
    SeanO, Lonestar and donkii like this.
  2. Mick Tock Dec 20, 2016

Tick …

[​IMG]

3. Mick Tock Dec 24, 2016

… tock …

[​IMG]