Forums Latest Members
  1. bazamu wincer, not a bidder Nov 27, 2016

It's the circle of life - one comes in, one goes out. This Heuer Carrera 3647T has been one of my most worn watches over the past year or so, but an incoming Carrera (that's quite similar) necessitates the sale of this one.

Full story on the watch can be read on my site (not a plug, just don't want to re-type it all here!): http://www.bazamu.com/heuer-carrera-3647t/

Condition report as follows:

Case: Case is sharp and retains the sharp, angled lugs that grace all 60's Carreras (the most beautiful case ever made for a sports watch, in my opinion). The bottom right lug has a couple scratches, but nothing that detracts from the overall condition or appearance.

Dial / Handset: Absolutely pristine dial and hands - among the best that I've ever seen for this reference. Creamy patina matches perfectly between the hands and dial. Lume dots at 3 and 9 have shrunken (as is typical), but are still present / matching. Red tachymeter track is still a vibrant shade of red.

Movement / Caseback: As the link above details, the watch was purchased from an estate. Upon opening the back, I found no service marks and no damaged screw heads either. It's entirely possible that it's never been serviced, and it was not serviced by my watchmaker over the year-plus that I owned it (mainly because timing and chrono functions worked well). Chrono runs fine and resets to zero. As always, however, the watch is sold as-is and service is recommended. Caseback is correct for 1960's Carreras.

My price is $7,750 with payment via PayPal (add 3% if using PP) or direct bank wire - and please note that the sale is head only. US sale preferred, international sales will pay the cost of shipping. Face-to-face in Chicago is also welcome for local buyers. Finally, I have plenty of references available as a buyer and seller that I can provide if necessary.

Please reach out to [email protected] with any questions, or feel free to PM me on Omega Forums. Thanks for looking!
    IMG_1352.JPG
    IMG_9989.JPG
    IMG_7405.JPG IMG_7406.JPG IMG_7409.JPG IMG_7421.JPG IMG_7422.JPG IMG_7424.JPG IMG_7428.JPG IMG_7433.JPG

bbimmer, rg0, kidkimura and 18 others like this.
  2. bazamu wincer, not a bidder Nov 28, 2016

OHPF

3. Majork Nov 28, 2016

Killer!

4. Dgercp Nov 28, 2016

Congrats. I was too dumb and too slow :(