Forums Latest Members
  1. bazamu wincer, not a bidder Jun 14, 2017

Up for sale is a beautiful example of Heuer's unsung hero from the 1960's. I bought this hoping to wear it often, but my collection has expanded too quickly with a few opportunistic purchases and this will unfortunately make the wife happy again :mad:. Onto the condition:

Case: Case is sharp and devoid of any serious scratches or damage. Original sunburst finishing is still crisp on the edges.

Dial / Handset: Dial and hands are in perfect shape and exhibit perfectly matching shades of lume. All lume dots on the indices are present and in perfect shape - something that is rarely seen. Will also note that the lume is slightly more "creamy" than shown in these pictures...has to do with the lighting I was working with that day. Any imperfections seen in these pictures are on the crystal.

Movement / Caseback: Caseback is devoid of any major scratches. Valjoux 92 movement shows no damage or corrosion and is in good mechanical shape - chronograph starts, stops, and resets as it should. I don't formally time my watches, but in the handful of times I've worn it, it has kept good time. The watch is sold as-is.

Bracelet / Strap: I will include the Bulang & Sons strap shown in the pictures here. It has been worn but is in good shape.

My price is $6,000 net to me with payment via PayPal (sent "Friends & Family," add 3% if that option is not used) or direct bank wire. US sale strongly preferred. Face-to-face in Chicago is also welcome for local buyers. Finally, I have plenty of references available as a buyer and seller that I can provide if necessary. I can be reached via PM or at [email protected].
    camaro-11.jpg camaro-12.jpg camaro-1.jpg camaro-2.jpg camaro-3.jpg camaro-4.jpg camaro-5.jpg camaro-6.jpg camaro-9.jpg camaro-10.jpg

Ttinbkk, Risto, Spacefruit and 21 others like this.
  2. watchknut New watch + Instagram + wife = dumbass Jun 14, 2017

Damn...that case. GREAT watch and GLWS!

bazamu likes this.
  3. Davidt Jun 15, 2017

Stunning, under appreciated watch.

Kicking yourself that the Speedy ship sailed before you got involved? Get in with a Camaro before the same happens!

bazamu likes this.
  4. bazamu wincer, not a bidder Jun 15, 2017

OHPF

5. Lonestar insert Schwartz joke HERE Jun 15, 2017

:eek::eek:

:thumbsdown: