Forums Latest Members
  1. bazamu wincer, not a bidder Mar 12, 2017

I'm doing a major consolidation, and unfortunately this is one of the pieces that has to leave. A beautiful, original example of the Heuer Camaro - easily one of the best that will have hit the market in the past year.

Condition report as follows:

Case: Case is sharp and devoid of any serious scratches or damage. Original sunburst finishing is still crisp on the edges.

Dial / Handset: Dial and hands are in perfect shape and exhibit perfectly matching shades of lume. All lume dots on the indices are present and in perfect shape.

Movement/Caseback: Caseback is devoid of any major scratches. Valjoux 72 movement shows no damage or corrosion and is in good mechanical shape - that said, the hour counter does not reset when the chronograph is activated and the watch has not been serviced in years - possibly decades. A full service will be necessary to clear the gunked gasket / ensure full functionality. Sold as-is.

Bracelet/Strap: The watch will be sold head only - strap in the pictures below is not included.

My price is $6,000 net to me with payment via PayPal (sent "Friends & Family," add 3% if that option is not used) or direct bank wire. US sale strongly preferred. Face-to-face in Chicago is also welcome for local buyers. Finally, I have plenty of references available as a buyer and seller that I can provide if necessary. I can be reached via PM or at [email protected].

IMG_7909.JPG IMG_7912.JPG IMG_7918.JPG IMG_7921.JPG IMG_7925.JPG IMG_7927.JPG

George.A, Etp095, abrod520 and 18 others like this.
  2. bazamu wincer, not a bidder Mar 13, 2017

OHPF - thanks OF!