Forums Latest Members

SOLD Heuer Bund 1550SG 3H dial - German military issued

1. shishy www.hpmor.com May 15, 2019

Hello again OF,

Consolidation continues as I let another go to make room for something new. This is a Heuer 1550SG, a classic German military issued chronograph fitted with a Valjoux 230 flyback movement.

Size is roughly 43mm, but has a nice thin profile.

For a good reference on these watches, I'd point you here: http://brown-snout.com/horology/articles/heuer_bundeswehr_chrono/

bund_close.jpg

Condition:

Please note that there are 2 nicks on the case by the bottom right lug.

Also look at the 10, 11, and 2 o'clock hour markers and you will see some lume degradation. You can barely notice it when wearing but you should be able to zoom in on the pictures to see it.

I purchased this 2 years ago from another collector in the US. I've worn it a decent bit in that time without any issues. I don't know the service history of the watch, but if you're buying it and plan to wear it regularly, I'd recommend a service in the near future.

Price

Pricing to sell it relatively quick since it's being used to fund another watch. I tried to factor in the cost of the service you'll need as well. Asking $4,950 with worldwide shipping included via FedEx. I'm motivated to sell and welcome offers for anyone interested. Since I'm selling this to fund another watch, I'd like the sale to be final, but will gladly answer any and all questions you may have up front. Payment via PayPal friends/family or wire.

I have plenty of references I can provide via OF and MWR, or you can find me on Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/a.shishy/

Pictures

I've attached pictures below. Any lint you see is just on the crystal, not on the inside. If you need any other pictures, or info, please do not hesitate to ask. Only one I don't have is a movement pic, but since the chrono and flyback work, it can't be anything other than a Valjoux 230.

1.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

Edited May 17, 2019
    jB1128, bigsom, inchpincher and 5 others like this.
  2. shishy www.hpmor.com May 16, 2019

Pic with the Chrono running. If needed, can provide a video of flyback.

20190516_170018.jpg

3. shishy www.hpmor.com May 17, 2019

Video for the flyback/chrono! Too much coffee this morning so hands are shaky

Edited May 17, 2019
    63TR4 likes this.
  4. shishy www.hpmor.com May 20, 2019

Edited May 20, 2019