Forums Latest Members

SOLD Heuer Autavia 11630P - Decompression watch 3900€

1. MaiLollo May 14, 2017

Hello Guys,

I am here to offer a very rare bird - an Autavia 11630P, in all original condition. I do not have a lot of info about it's past, I've just jumped on it when I was given the opportunity, as I wanted an Autavia for a long time.
    As said on another sale post, I'm trying to raise funds for a 1675 that I don't want to miss, it is the only reason you see this for sale (and my Enicar Sherpa Graph).

The bezel/dial are undamaged but with a nice sun-induced patina, the case looks great, must have been polished as the finishing is obviously not original but it retains the nice chamfers it should have. The bracelet has a bit of stretch, but it's in great, honest condition and not easy to find.
    I am not sure about the hands: at first I thought they had been repainted, but then I found this Bring a loupe from Hodinkee which displays a 11630P which has the same hands, so I'm unsure.

https://www.hodinkee.com/articles/w...h-and-other-highlights-from-kaplans-of-sweden

The movement runs great, chrono works/resets as it should, keeps excellent time and the date shifts at 23:55. If I end up keeping it I will probably have it serviced, but there's no need.

I've talked to a couple of big Heuer collectors who told me they believe in a certain value, but since I would like a quick sale, I'm offering it at a much lower 3900€, which sounds more than reasonable when compared to past sales. The bracelet and bezel are worth half of that (it's not a speedy though :) )
    I live in Paris, face2face would be the best, but I'm obviously willing to ship it (although method has to be confirmed). Ask for references, I've got a few ;)

E-mail me and I'll give you my whatsapp number, and for more pictures of the watch.

Have a great week!
    IMG_5268.JPG trio.jpg IMG_5273.JPG IMG_5252.JPG IMG_5253.JPG

primabaleron, Sculler22, aap and 4 others like this.