Forums Latest Members

SOLD HEUER AUTAVIA 1163 VICEROY IN FABULOUS CONDITION

1. bernarddevos Aug 21, 2018

Hi guys,
    I have owned a lot and sold a lot. One of the best watches ever made. People always think I am kidding when I say that.
    Anyway, here another Heuer Autavia 1163 Viceroy on the block.
    I just cannot keep them all.
    What is there to tell? It's fabulous and the pictures will tell everything.

Completely serviced by Abel Court a couple years ago. Mechanically it's perfect.
    Case is magnificent with just a very minor scuff on the crown side. It's hardly visible and not deep at all. ( picture nr. 4 )
    Case-back has some scratches due to amateur case-opening. Other than that it's perfect. Look at the sunburst effect in the upper case!

Dial and hands are mint. All the original tritium. Very nice creamy color.
    Subdials are whiter than white.

Tachymeter bezel is in a 95% condition. Again, we all know what an 1163 Tachymeter bezel is worth.
    Give it a couple more years and we will see the same prices we see today for Omega Speedmaster DON's.
    Every 1163 Siffert needs the same bezel and we know how fragile they are.
    So please bear in mind that a Viceroy with a mint Tachymeter bezel is worth a lot more than a Viceroy with an average bezel.
    Of course, it's just my opinion.

Model: Heuer Autavia 1163V
    Serial: 273985
    Movement: Heuer caliber 12

I am offering the watch at fair price. I accept that you find it still too expensive. In case you would be tempted I assure a zero issue watch.
    The day you want to sell it chances are big I take it back for at least the same price. I give a full refund in case of any issue.
    You buy a great watch with a great potential. You are buying from someone with plenty of references who knows what a good Viceroy looks like.
    If that doesn't help, the watch will stay in my collection. :)

Price: 3850 euros ( fully insured FedEx shipping and a replica corfam included )
    option: NOS black corfam: + 275 euros

Payment: Bank transfer or PP ( +4% )

Best regards,
    Bernard

DSC_0140.jpg DSC_0143.jpg DSC_0145.jpg DSC_0146.jpg DSC_0147.jpg DSC_0148.jpg DSC_0151.jpg DSC_0156.jpg DSC_0164.jpg DSC_0171.jpg DSC_0175.jpg DSC_0178.jpg

Steve88M3, acuae, Braindrain and 6 others like this.
  2. bernarddevos Aug 23, 2018

Sold via OF. Tells a lot about the quality of this forum.
    Special thanks to OF and P.
    Best,B

shishy likes this.