Henry Archer NORDSØ Eclipse Meteorite Dial Automatic Full Set, #16 of 40

For sale ($625 OBRO) have my genuine Henry Archer NORDSØ Eclipse meteorite dial automatic watch. Henry Archer is a Danish microbrand, more information of the watch can be found at: https://henryarcher.com/en/products/nordso-meteorite-eclipse

This particular model has a black dial made from genuine meteorite material from the Muonionalusta, which is over 4 billion old: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muonionalusta

Some specs of the watch are as follows:
-
Meteorite-stone dial
- Limited to 40 pcs.
- DLC (Diamond-Like-Carbon case and bracelet)
- Premium Miyota 9039 Automatic movement
- Sapphire crystal glass
- Ultra-slim, 10.5 mm
- Swiss BGW9 luminous dial and ceramic bezel
- 200 meter / 660 ft / 20 ATM water resistance

This particular watch is a limited production of only 40 pieces (mine is # 016), already sold out. The watch comes with all original paperwork and accessories. The original bracelet is brand new, never used. The watch is in good conditions as shown; there are 2 small nicks on the lower right lug, which are hard to see, magnified on the pictures below. The movement performance is great according to my timegrapher (- 2 SPD with an amplitude of 291 and 0.2 MS of beat error).

Included with the watch head are:

1- Original watch storage pouch
2- Limited watch certificate #016
3- Original purchasing receipt (November 2023)
4- Brand new / unsized 3-link BoR bracelet
5- Watch manual
6- Omega red travel case

Notes:

1- Price listed is NET and includes USPS mail shipping in the United States only.
2- Myself and the watch are located in Puerto Rico (USA), so no import fees to the USA mainland.
3- Payment by Paypal, Venmo, Apple Cash or wire possible; item will ship next workday after payment clears my account.
4- Would consider shipping it to Canada or Internationally, shipping fee will depend on location and the possibility of insuring the package for its sell value.
5- I'm not a watch dealer or store, so no returns unless not genuine Henry Archer or not significantly as described.
6- I have several transactions here and over 150 at Watchuseek (WUS) plus some more at The Rolex Forums (TRF) and "The Good Guys" (all positive) so feel free to check them out. Also 100% positive feedback in over 1,300 transactions on Ebay under the same user name.
7- Additional references available upon request.

Attached you will find some pictures of the watch set (excuse dust particles or any fingerprints; rubber band shown on last picture is not included). If you have any questions or want to see more pictures (or a high definition video, would need a texting or whatsapp number to send it), can be reach by regular text or whatsapp at 787 248 6267. Thanks for looking!

IMG_8318.jpg

IMG_8319.jpg

IMG_8315.jpg

IMG_8311.jpg

IMG_8309.jpg

IMG_8298.jpg

IMG_8283.jpg

IMG_8302.JPG

IMG_8307.JPG

IMG_8284.jpg

IMG_8272.jpg
Edited:

Hi there was an error in the upload of the posting (now fixed), price is $625 OBRO
Edited:

That’s a very cool looking timepiece!

Not surprised at that price. Seemed like a tremendous value.