Forums Latest Members
  1. epcwks May 27, 2017

Hello all.
    I'm hoping for your help to authenticate a bracelet that I'm buying for my Pie Pan.
    My offer has been accepted on this bracelet: http://www.ebay.com/itm/132202090023?ul_noapp=truePurchases made through these links may earn this site a commission from the eBay Partner Network
    Can any of you vouch whether this truly is "Authentic" before I shell out some money for it?
    Soon would be good as I'm needing to commit one way or the other in order to be a good buyer.
    Thanks all for your help!!

2. No Mercy May 27, 2017

It is authentic except both end links. But it has been re-plated, IMO not worth the price.

epcwks likes this.
  3. Gordon Heavyfoot May 27, 2017

Hello. I'm not an expert when it comes to bracelets but it looks OK to me. Someone more in the know will comment I'm sure.

One note--when you send an offer and it's accepted you have formed a contract to buy the item. As a seller I can tell you that it's very frustrating when someone offers, I've accepted, and the buyer reneges. It's a waste of the seller's time. If there is nothing wrong with the item and it is authentic the seller can hold the buyer to the purchase. Of course, in reality the buyer just doesn't pay for it and gets a nominal slap on the hand if the seller reports it. I am a very amiable seller but this is starting to happen with such frequency that I'm considering dinging buyers when they do this instead of just canceling.

That being said, you should have asked about the bracelet here first, THEN made an appropriate offer. Cheers.

Fialetti, epcwks, X350 XJR and 2 others like this.
  4. X350 XJR Vintage Omega Aficionado May 27, 2017

Very badly worn and stretched, I would not even consider this piece.

epcwks likes this.
  5. epcwks May 27, 2017

Quite Right! Just double checking to be able to ask appropriate questions prior to the final sale. It's a no return policy and if I could raise a serious question about authenticity then the deal may be pulled. Thank you so much for the help with being a good buyer.