Forums Latest Members

Help with Speedmaster Coaxial 57

1. Lockey Nov 3, 2017

Can anyone help please.

I've just purchased a new Speedmaster Coaxial 57, which is a great watch. However, the adjustments on the s/s metal bracelet don't offer me the fit I want. Either a little tight which at times is uncomfortable, or too loose so it moves around on my wrist.

My other watch is a Brietling on a rubber strap with deployment clasp, which is so comfortable to wear, therefore I am now looking to buy an Omega rubber strap with deployment clasp.

Can anyone please help with suggestions as to what model Omega strap will fit the new Coaxial 57.

Very grateful for any tips / advice you can kindly offer

2. alam Nov 3, 2017

for sure the Omega OEM strap and deployant will fit and is a great combination! I'm sure @Archer can help with part no. information.

Screen Shot 2017-11-03 at 10.52.36 PM.png
  3. Foo2rama Keeps his worms in a ball instead of a can. Nov 3, 2017

Isn’t there a micro adjustment on that price? Or at least a 1/2 link?

4. Lockey Nov 3, 2017

Many thanks but want rubber not leather?

5. Lockey Nov 4, 2017

Can anyone advise what rubber strap with deployment clasp will fit new speedmaster coaxial 57

6. Mozziebite Nov 5, 2017

Have you considered getting a micro adjustment clasp?

7. Lockey Nov 5, 2017

Hi mozzibite thanks for your reply. Can you please explain more re the micro clasp? Is it a genuine omega part? Will it fit with the bracelet?

8. Mozziebite Nov 5, 2017

9. Lockey Nov 5, 2017

Can anyone advise if the micro adjust clasp will fit the speedy? Think most omega agents don’t like swapping to one which isn’t supplied as intended.

I would also like option of a rubber strap, very grateful if anyone can advise re part numbers and compatibility please? What size are the lugs on the speedy 57?

10. Mozziebite Nov 5, 2017

20mm.